Tony Chopper – Steiff Limited Edition Teddy Bear
The veteran German teddy bear brand Steiff has revealed new collaborative toys based on the One Piece reindeer and Straw Hat Pirates doctor Tony Chopper. Pre-orders for this limited edition Steiff item went up on Premium Bandai on Sept. 7, with only 1,500 to be made.
Like Tony Tony Chopper, the teddy bear has brown fur, as well as Chopper’s clothes. His blue nose is preserved, as well, and it wouldn’t be Chopper without the big pink pre-time skip hat and shorts!
It’s also made using mohair for a smooth and silky feel and high-quality shine. Each also has the Steiff proof of authenticity on the left ear, the iconic “Button in Ear,” as well as a tag bearing proof of the bear being one of the 1,500 limited edition releases. The serial number for each bear is written in red.
Tony Chopper’s name also appears on the bottom of the left foot, as well as cherry blossoms which will remind fans of that moment when Chopper decided to join the Straw Hat Pirates.
Tony Chopper Limited Edition Steiff Teddy Bear Details
- Name: Steiff x Tony Tony Chopper
- Price: 43,200 yen (tax included, shipping and handling separate)
- Target Age: 15 and older
- Specifications: Toy, Serial Number Certificate, Steiff Specialty Gift Box
- Serial number cannot be chosen.
- Number to be Produced: 1,500
- Size (approx.): W20cm, H28cm, L10cm
- Materials: Mohair
- Made in Germany
- Available Through: Premium Bandai, some department stores・Pre-orders: Sept. 7, 2017
- Release Date: Feb. 2018
- These are handmade, so not all of them will be shipped in February.
- Once the max number for February delivery has been reached, it is possible that deliveries will be moved to the next month beginning with the following month.