Steiff’s Back To The Future Bears
Back To The Future Bears Doc Brown & Marty McFly Immortalized By Steiff
This year is the 35th anniversary of cult classic Back to the Future!
The musical inspired by the film hits the London stage next year.
Die-hard movie buffs can commemorate Doc Brown and Marty McFly
Thanks to Steiff, the ultimate bear makers.
Make sure you’re not OUTTATIME, Hill Valley fans, only 1985 of these are available worldwide.
Mohair, five-way jointed, 15 cm, gold plated Steiff button in the ear, certificate of authentication priced at £199
- Iconic German toy manufacturer Steiff created the world’s first teddy bear in 1902.
- It’s now a heritage brand collected by toy and bear enthusiasts worldwide.
- Steiff bears and collectibles are often gifted to mark special occasions and are passed down as heirlooms from one generation to the next.
- Steiff’s original antique bears sell for thousands at auction.
- All authentic Steiff pieces still have the famous button in the ear.
- Limited editions come with a certificate of authenticity.
Back to the Future is a 1985 American science fiction film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale, it stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, and Thomas F. Wilson. Set in 1985, the story follows Marty McFly (Fox), a teenager accidentally sent back to 1955 in a time-traveling DeLorean automobile built by his eccentric scientist friend Doctor Emmett “Doc” Brown (Lloyd). Trapped in the past, Marty inadvertently prevents his future parents’ meeting—threatening his very existence—and is forced to reconcile the pair and somehow get back to the future.